In this video, Vishen Lakhiani reveals his 7-step guide that teaches you how to attract talented A-players around your vision and build a world-class company culture—so your life will become much more enjoyable. Check out Mindvalley Insights for more advice like this – http://bit.ly/1J8Fgup.
In this 60-minute talk by Vishen, you will discover:
* How he attracted 150 superstars from over 40 different countries to fly around the world and come work at Mindvalley—so you can do the same for your business;
* Why if your company is focussing on office perks, then you’re doing it all wrong (and what to focus on instead);
* The four things somebody REALLY wants from a job (and no, money is not one of them);
* Why you should never hire below your highest standards, no matter how desperate you are for employees;
* Why hiring for skill is an ineffective approach (and what to hire for instead);
* The bizarre way Mindvalley boosts its success by paying their employees NOT to work;
* How to make somebody feel significant in your company so they don’t leave you, even if they’re offered a much higher salary somewhere else.
Mindvalley has a goal: to create the world’s greatest workplace by 2020.
Why do we do this? Because we’re aiming to create humanity 2.0. We need to focus on making the workplace environment a fun and worthy place to be—it’s where we spend 70% of our waking hours.
Many people are unhappy with their jobs, which in turn makes them depressed for most of their life. We’re on a mission to change the way businesses do business and begin putting an emphasis on employee satisfaction. Because when your employees are happy and motivated to come work for you every day, there are no limits to what you can achieve.
With only $700 and a beat-up Toshiba laptop, Vishen Lakhiani turned a small idea—Mindvalley—into what may be viewed as the world’s top personal development company today. Employing over 150 people from 40 different countries, Mindvalley is on a mission to help people unleash their fullest, wildest potential.