In this video we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing Neil Patel’s rules for success.
He’s best known as a co-founder of customer analytics platform KISSMetrics and visual analytics company, Crazy Egg. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world. In addition to successfully starting new business ventures, he’s a well-regarded writer and blogger – his work has been featured in TechCrunch and Entrepreneur Magazine. He’s one of the most inspiring entrepreneurs in business, He’s Neil Patel, and here is my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success. ”
1. Take growth seriously. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web.
2. Execute fast. Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers.
3. Learn from mistakes. Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world.
4. Flip around your funnel. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama.
5. Focus, focus, focus! He has also been awarded Congressional Recognition from the United States House of Representatives.
6. Get personal. Today he’s working on creating a billion dollar company.
7. Love what you do. He helps companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP and Viacom grow their revenue.
8. Hire loyal people. In addition to founding companies, he’s a well-regarded writer and blogger.
9. Be consistent. He was recognized as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
10. Make signing up easy. He speaks at over 25 conferences per year on entrepreneurship and Internet marketing. Bonus: Create minimal viable products. Evoke curiosity. Don’t stop no matter what.