No matter how nice it might look, but a website design is nothing if the UX is not up to the mark. There are so many websites, which generally flaunt great designs on paper but can’t end up getting a good place on the web. As the interaction between users and website is increasing exponentially, it is becoming rather imperative for web designers to just make any significant form of UX improvements. That’s why you need to head towards UX design tools, which are the best way to change conversion rates and audience engagement, as well.
As designers are the ones to deal with complex forms of UX issues to make designs more appealing to the audience, they are the one looking for tools to help automate some tasks or even just cut down on complexities. You will be grateful to know that there are hundreds of UX design tools available in the market. Yes, you don’t need all of them, but trying to get hands on some of the best options will work pretty well in your favor.
Wireframe Design tools:
Prototyping has now become a major necessity for designers willing to score high on the user experience based font. It helps them to test idea before investing in project development. With the help of these tools, you can test product throughout the entire production process and make some of the finest improvements for creating robust user experience for target audience.
- Moqups: This is an HTML5 based app, solely used for designing and creating wireframes, prototypes or mockups. This form of wireframe based tool helps in providing various forms of stencils that can easily be used for creating wireframe of project. You have the right to customize each component as per your requirements for text size, colors, icons and more.
- Wireframe: It is another form of wire framing tool that comes with minimal interface. This tool is rather simple for using and it comprises of minimum features. So, UX designers working in design research NYC won’t get confused that easily. With the help of this tool, you can create wireframes to share with others in an easy manner. Each wireframe you get to choose will help create unique URL for sharing.
- Pencil: Primarily known as GUI prototype tool, it is an open source option. You don’t have to work that hard to actually install it on your PC and ten start working on wire framing.
- Balsamiq: There are times when you don’t feel like spending hours on prototyping, right? During that time you are always invited to try out Balsamiq. This tool helps in emulating whiteboard sketching but designed on a computer. It is not just simple but rather effective when creating powerful prototype. This tool helps you to create various mockups, which you can test out and find one, which will deliver the right result.
- Power mockup: For all the PowerPoint wizards out there, this tool is something they will love. It helps in converting PP program into powerful wireframe tool. It means you don’t have to go through the pain of learning any new software. This tool helps in enabling non-tech savvy users to get well involved in the development and design process.
- Mockplus: This form of tool is used for designing the easiest usable and elegant prototyping solution. This service has everything set for your next big project. Some of the features you can get through this tool are in-build components of around 200, 3000 icons, highly visualizing interactive platform and full functional prototypes. This design tool helps in gaining a plus as it helps in keeping good balance between simplifying objects for using complexity for functions.
- UX Pin: Are you currently in the lookout for a tool, which helps you to create wireframes and interactive prototype? Well, this highly intuitive tool is what you need, thanks to its easy usable value. You will further get a clear idea on how this tool might look like in mobile browsers by just resizing the screen of browser.
- Solidify: This is one feature loaded and powerful wire-framing tool. It helps you to test prototype on various devices like smartphone, desktop, tablets and more. This tool can help you create prototype and let those get tested by users who might share the feedbacks or experiences. You can further use mockups, sketches and wireframe for creating some click-able prototypes. After that, you can ask users to perform some actions to know how they are working or faring with the tool.
- Gliffy: It isn’t just like any other wireframing tool, but more than that. This tool helps you to create some major network diagrams, flowcharts, complicated technical drawings, diagram and much more. It has an intuitive interface, which will allow creating some compelling diagrams in matter of just few minutes.
- POP: It is one of the most promising tools, which helps in transforming ideas into workable prototype. People can actually see and then share valuable feedback within less timeframe. With the help of this amazing tool, you get the chance to build prototype within no time, and without going through any of the rigorous process of working on it manually.
Getting hold of the A/B testing tools:
The main aim of these tools is to help creating two versions of a single page and then test those out to figure out the version performing better. Some of the metrics, used for judging performance of web page are conversion rates, average time spent on the page and more. Some of the available A/B testing tools right now in the market are Desinion, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely and more.
Usability based testing tools:
Apart from all the tools mentioned already, UX designers can often use Usability Testing Tool to create robust UX for the website. These tools are used for getting a solid grip on the subject. Some tools like Loop11 help in identifying needs of targeted users along with their psychology. If you can actually identify the user’s needs and create an interface accordingly, the design can definitely wow the audience.